Exporting to Colombia
Opportunities for Spanish companies
- An emerging economy with great growth potential in the region.
- Young population (55% <30 years).
- Controlled growth of inflation.
- Rich in natural resources (oil, coal, mining in general, agriculture, etc.).
- Very aggressive plan for investment in road infrastructure in the next few years.
- Large informal economy.
- Lack of suitable road, rail and port structure.
- Uncertainty about tax reform and its impact on investments.
- The country is carrying out a large-scale infrastructure plan to improve its efficiency
- There are special economic zones (free zones) and customs warehouses.
- Investment opportunities for the farming and fishing and farming/industrial sectors as well as energy deployment.
- Third biggest economy in Latin America and one of the
countries with greatest economic stability in the region
- esetcatobrislidwaithd peoctoenótiaml:ica en la
hydrocarbons and mining. región.
- The economy is slowing down.
- Growth prospects reviewed downwards.
- Improvement in business climate associated with prospects for the Pacific Alliance
Find us at
Carrera 7, 71-21, Oficina 1604, Torre B
Centro Financiero Av. Chile – Bogotá
Tel. (+57) 1555 0626
BS in Colombia
The Bogotá representative office (opened in 2015) provides you with a team to help you with professionalism and dedication, giving you individual and personal assistance.
Our office combines in-depth knowledge of the specific features of the Colombian market, as well as of the local financial sector, Spanish bodies present in the Colombian Republic and public institutions
- Guidance and introduction of Spanish companies onto the local market.
- Advice on a wide range of financial products: bilateral credits, syndicated credits, club deals, project financing.
- Regular contacts with Spanish and local companies in different sectors as well as with public and private agents in the country.
- Monitoring transactions.