Exporting to Taiwan
Opportunities for Spanish companies in Taiwan
- A dynamic economy in which the foreign sector is of great importance
- One of the so-called “Asian dragons”.
- Top investor in continental China.
- Specific agreements and preferential treatment in matters involving setting up in China
- Centre for channelling transport in the Asia-Pacific region and China
- Reliable and sound justice and legal systems. The financial system is open and liberal.
- Excessive dependency on mainland China for the production of certain articles
- Fluctuating relations with mainland China with many high and low points that directly affect the value of its currency.
- Consumer goods, agro-food products, fashion, footwear
- Building materials
- Automobile parts
- Tourism and leisure.
- The antagonism between the two main parties in Taiwan is a determining factor in relations with China.
- Geostrategic location in Asia that favours its economic positioning.
- Close relations with China which, due to their peculiar nature, may undergo disturbances.
Find us at:
Nanjing West Road N1038
West Gate Mall 1605A, Jing’an District Shanghai 200041
Tel.: (+86) 921 62718347
Banco Sabadell in Taiwan
Banco Sabadell has been covering Taiwan from its regional office for the north of Asia based in Shanghai, established in 2005
It has correspondent bank relations with the entire Taiwanese banking system, with which it has excellent relations. Banco Sabadell is recognised as a leading bank with respect to the management of international business linked with trade in Taiwan.
Banco Sabadell has lines of financing for medium and long-term projects granted to Taiwanese banks, and Taiwanese banks have similarly granted extensive lines of financing to Banco Sabadell.
- Advice on setting up Spanish companies in Taiwan.
- Monitoring import/export operations.
- Support for projects and tenders by issuing sureties and guarantees to local banks.
- Making the contacts established with local banks available to SMEs.