Exporting to the Dominican Republic
Opportunities for the Spanish company in the Dominican Republic
- Growing and dynamic economy
- Geographical location
- Wealth in natural resources
- Low inflation rate as compared with other countries in the region
- Stable exchange rate
- Excellent platform for exporting to the USA
- Poor energy sector
- Structural defici
- High level of debt
Investment is significantly growing in the following sectors:
- Economic stability
- Prospects of growth of GDP
- Positive impact due to drop in oil prices.
- Rising numbers of tourists, remittances of emigrants and exports.
Find us at:
Gustavo Mejia Ricart Esq. Winston Churchil
Torre Blue Mall, Piso 27, local P20, Piantini
10148 Santo Domingo
Tel.: (+1829) 893 5550 (+1829) 893 5551
Banco Sabadell in the Dominican Republic
Banco Sabadell has been in the Dominican Republic since 1998
The representative office in Santo Domingo offers you a team which will help you with professionalism and dedication , giving you individual and personalised assistance.
Our office combines in–depth knowledge of the specific features of the Dominican market with that of the local financial market, Spanish bodies working in the Dominican Republic and public institutions.
- Guidance and introduction to the local market for the Spanish company
- Advice on a wide range of financial products
- Regular contact with Spanish and local companies from many different sectors and with public and private agents in the country
- Follow-up of operations