Exporting to Poland
Export opportunities for Spanish companies in Poland
- Market with great potential.
- Access to EU funding (72.9 thousand million euros assigned to Poland for 2014-2020).
- Stable economic growth and strong level of demand.
- Political stability.
- Perfect strategic and logistic location in the very heart of Europe. Neighbouring on 7 countries and access to the Baltic Sea and the Scandinavian markets.
- Bureaucratic rigidity.
- Lack of rail and road infrastructure in certain areas.
- Complex tax system.
Spanish companies have opportunities in:
- Civil works, modernisation and expansion of infrastructures.
- Automotive sector.
- Environmental sector.
There are 14 special economic zones (SEZ) with major tax relief and other state aid obtainable via the Ministry of Economy.
- Stable growth of the Polish economy is foreseen due to strong internal consumption. The sectors with the strongest growth prospects are civil works, railways, electronics, chemicals and IT.
- One of the country’s priorities is the sustainable economic development, the promotion of renewable energies, and the environment protection sectors.
Representative office in Poland
Rondo ONZ 1, 29th floor
00-124 Warszawa Polska (Poland)
Manager: Maciej Grabowski
Tel. (+48) 22 354 84 90
Form of government
Zloty (PLN) = 100 grosz
1 euro = 4.19 PLN (October 2013)
- Catholicism (93%)
- Orthodox Christianity (1.3%)
38.5 million (2012)
There is no time difference
Banco Sabadell in Poland
Banco Sabadell’s relationship with Poland dates back to the nineties, coinciding with the restructuring process of the Polish financial system.
The Warsaw office places at your disposal a team that will attend to you with professionalism and dedication, providing you an individual, personalised service. Our office combines a deep knowledge of the particularities of the Polish market and the local financial sector, Spanish bodies present in Poland and public institutions.
Banco Sabadell in Poland:
- entry into the market and local banking sector.
- guidance on multiple financial products: documentary credit, remittances of documents, sureties, guarantees, performance bonds, pre-financing of projects, risk hedging.
- transaction monitoring.
- networking with the chief public and private players in the country and companies from multiple sectors.