Exporting to Poland
Opportunities for Spanish companies in Poland
- Market with great potential.
- Access to EU funding (72.9 thousand million euros assigned to Poland for the 2014-2020 period).
- Stable economic growth and high level of demand.
- Human resources
- Political stability.
- Perfect strategic and logistic location right in the heart of Europe.
- Neighbour with 7 countries and access to the Baltic Sea and the Scandinavian markets.
- Bureaucratic rigidity.
- Lack of rail and road infrastructure in some areas.
- Complex tax system.
Spanish companies can take advantage of opportunities in the following areas:
- Civil engineering, modernisation and extension of transport infrastructures.
- Environmental sector.
- Energy sector.
- Defence sector.
- Consumer goods sector.
- Prospects for growth over 3% a year in the next few years.
- The country offers highly favourable conditions for business. The extremely dynamic nature of the economy and the rising purchasing power and interest for quality well- designed products means a wide range of opportunities.
Find us at:
Rondo ONZ 1, 29th floor
00-124 Warszawa Polska (Poland)
Tel. (+48) 22 354 84 90
Banco Sabadell in Poland
Banco Sabadell’s relationship with Poland dates back to the early nineties, when its cooperation with the country’s main financial institutions was got under way
The Warsaw office offers you a team that will assist you with professionalism and dedication, providing you an individual, personalised service.
Our office combines in-depth knowledge of the particular features of the Polish market and the local financial sector, Spanish bodies working in Poland and public institutions.
Banco Sabadell in Poland:
- Access to the market and local banking sector .
- Advice on many different financial products: documentary credit, remittances of documents, collateral, guarantees, performance bonds, project pre-financing, risk hedging.
- Transaction monitoring.
- Networking with the main public and private agents in the country and companies from different sectors