Exporting to Perú
Opportunities for Spanish companies in Perú.
- Firm commercial bonds with Spain, the eighth biggest commercial customer of Peru, as its gateway to Europe.
- High and sustainable economic growth.
- Structural reforms in the business field promoted by the government.
- Plentiful natural resources.
- Flexible legal framework in the field of foreign investment.
- Building sector. 88,000 million USD in infrastructure projects until 2021, mainly in energy, transport, telecommunications and water infrastructure
- Other potential sectors: iron and steel products, building equipment, farming-food machinery (especially for irrigation), packaging, electronics and I.T. and textile machinery.
- There is a wide range in significant import markets for Peru such as medical products, chemicals and services for the mining industry.
- Concession of Pan-American Games 2019 and building of “planned cities” promoted by the Peruvian State over the coming years.
- De-dollarisation process led by the BCRP.
- Spanish involvement is still fairly low in the chemical and service sector connected with mining, which have large volumes of imports to this country.
- Vulnerable to fluctuations in the prices of minerals and metals (main exports).
- Fragile business atmosphere with an extensive informal sector
- Current deficit in infrastructures.
Find us at
Víctor Andrés Belaunde, 214, Oficina 401B
San Isidro – Lima
tel. (+51) 1 441 4644
Banco Sabadell in Perú
The representative office in Lima, opened in 2015, offers you a team which will help you with professionalism and dedication, giving you individual and personal assistance.
Our office combines in-depth knowledge of the specific features of the Peruvian market, as well as of the local financial sector, Spanish bodies working in Peru and public institutions.
- Guidance and introduction of the Spanish company on the local market
- Advice on a large number of financial products, bilateral credits, syndicated credits, club deals or project financing
- Regular contact with Spanish and local companies in a large number of sectors and with public and private agents in the country
- Follow-up of operations