Exporting to Mexico
Export opportunities for Spanish companies in Mexico
- Access to the U.S. market due to its proximity and due to the North American Free Trade Agreement in force.
- Internal market of millions of people and a growing middle class.
- Broad range of free trade agreements with Central and South America, as well as with Asia and Europe.
- Structural reforms that will strengthen dynamic economic activity have been authorised.
- Good macroeconomic stability.
- Stable and dependable banking system with high levels of capitalisation and liquidity.
- Low credit penetration.
- High percentage of the population on the poverty level.
- Insecurity in some parts of the country
- In Mexico a large number of projects still remain to be developed in infrastructure, energy, oil exploration, telecommunications, and transport.
- There is still demand for housing. Demand for products and services from an emerging middle class.
- Uncertain international economic and financial environment, both in the euro zone and in the United States, which may affect the country’s dynamism.
- Reversion of capital flows in the event of a sudden change occurring in the investors’ expectations, basically due to problems abroad.
- The country’s political situation. Future political changes.
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, 193 Floor 15
11520 – Mexico D. F.
Manager: Enrique García Menes
Tel.: (+52) 55 52 62 32 00
Banco Sabadell in Mexico
Banco Sabadell started to work in Mexico over 20 years ago; first with a network of correspondents with Mexican banks, and later on when our first representation branch was opened in 1991; it is currently operating as a financial company through Banco Sabadell México, which enables us to provide financing directly from this country.
Banco Sabadell enjoys recognition and respect on the Mexican market due to its reliability, its professionalism and the quality of its services. It also represents a point of reference for any company with interests in this country, providing a wide range of services, consultancy and support for local or foreign companies
- Launching on the market and in local banking.
- Advice on a large number of financial products
- Networking with the main public and private agents in the country and with companies from numerous sectors.
- Banking services through Banco Sabadell México