Exporting to France
Opportunities for Spanish companies in France
- Both countries belong to the European Union, which is a guarantee of free trade, free circulation and also the same currency.
- Top tourist destination in the world.
- Skilled labour.
- Need for structural reforms.
- A major increase in investments in the production of food products is expected.
- Prospects for growth of the GDP are expected to turn upwards.
- Good prospects for the building sector.
- The Bank of France predicts economic growth of 1% for 2014, while the IMF has estimated growth of 0.9% for 2014 and of 1.5% for 2015.
127 Av. des Champs Elysées
Manager: José Ruix
Tel. (+33) 144 291 260
Banco Sabadell in France
Banco Sabadell opened its branch in France in 1987. Today it has a branch in Paris and an agency in Hendaye providing a wide range of bank services for companies.
In 2009 Banco Sabadell became a benchmark in support for the promotion and development of renewable energies in the country.
Banco Sabadell France currently finances over 100 MW of the wind power produced and sold in France
- Opening current accounts, management of cash and deposits.
- Support for Spanish companies wishing to become established in France and/or sell their products or services on the French market.
- Foreign trade operations.
- Financing of the investment and of working capital through different financial products.
- Structured financing (financing acquisitions, infrastructures, renewable energy projects).
- Issue of bonds.
- Advice on mergers and acquisitions, demergers.