Exporting to the U.S.A.
Opportunities for Spanish companies in the U.S.A.
- This is a market with over 320 million consumers.
- The largest economy in the world: 25% of world production.
- Legal, juridical and financial platform for the development of new businesses.
- Benchmark in corporate transparency and political stability worldwide.
There are investment opportunities in the following sectors:
- Civil engineering, modernisation and expansion of infrastructures.
- Renewable energies.
- Level of competition.
- Maturity of the market in certain sectors.
- Moderate growth of the economy in the short and medium term.
- The prospects in the energy and infrastructure sectors nevertheless have great potential for growth in the short, medium and long term.
Representative office in NY
One Rockefeller Plaza Suite 1420
New York, NY 10020 (EE.UU.)
Tel. (+1) 212 901 23 70
Branch in Miami
1111 Brickell Avenue,
Miami FL 33131
Tel. (+1) 305 350 12 00
Banco Sabadell in the U.S.A.
Banco Sabadell started operating in the U.S.A. in 1993 when it opened an international branch in Miami, Florida.
Banco Sabadell currently offers financial solutions via its Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investments Management and Domestic Banking units, through its international branch in Miami, as well as its representative office in New York. Banco Sabadell started to operate in New York in mid- 2012 with the main aim of financing projects in the country’s energy and infrastructure sectors.
Banco Sabadell has a branch and a representative office in New York, which it uses to offer a wide range of complementary services to Spanish companies and their executives.
Bound for the U.S.A. – a land of opportunities