Exporting to Dominican Republic
Opportunities for Spanish Business
- Growing and dynamic economy.
- Geographical location.
- Rich in natural resources.
- Low inflation rate as compared with other countries in the region.
- Exchange rate stability.
- Excellent platform for exporting to the U.S.A.
Investment is rising significantly in the following sectors:
- Poor energy sector
- Structural deficit.
- High level of debt.
- Economic stability.
- Prospects of growth of GDP.
- Positive impact of the drop in oil prices.
- Increase in number of tourists, remittances of emigrants and exports.
Av. Winston Churchill esq. Luis F. Thomén
Torre BHD, Piso 7
21421 Santo Domingo
Director: Adolfo A. Lorenzana
Tel.: (+1829) 893 5550 (+1829) 893 5551
Dominican peso (DOP)
1 euro=50,95 DOP (Octuber de 2015)
- Catholics (70%)
- Evangelicals (18%)
- Non-religious (10%)
- Others (2%)
9.8 million inhabitants (December 2014)
BS in the Dominican Republic
Banco Sabadell has been working in the Dominican Republic since 1998.
The representative office in Santo Domingo offers you a team which will help you with professionalism and commitment, giving you individual and personal assistance.
Our office combines in-depth knowledge of the specific features of the Dominican market, as well as of the local financial sector, Spanish organisations present in the Dominican Republic and public institutions.
- Guidance and introduction of Spanish business on the local market.
- Advice on a wide range of financial products.
- Regular contact with Spanish and local companies from different sectors, and with public and private agents in the country.
- Follow-up of operations.