Exporting to China
Opportunities for Spanish companies in China
- First recipient of direct foreign investment (DFI).
- Expanding domestic market.
- Growing middle class.
- Developing country with need for infrastructures and a clean energy supply.
- Sound financial system.
- Strict control over circulation of capital.
- Non-convertibility of the CNY and strict regulation of financial operations.
- A great deal of bureaucracy in administrations for processing permits and licences.
- Developing judicial system.
- Reforms pending in the legal and financial system.
- Opportunities involved in consumption in infrastructures, renewable energies and tourism.
- Advanced manufacturing and industry.
- Greater weight of private sector.
- China is facing economic and social challenges to maintain the growth environment found up to now.
- The process of opening up the financial sector and internationalisation of the RMB is gaining speed.
- China promotes the initiative to create the Silk Route economic belt.
Find us at:
Representative Office in Shanghai
Nanjing West Road n1038 West Gate Mall 1605A,
Jing´An District Shanghai 200041
Tel. (+86) 921 62718347
Representative Office in Beijing
Unit 805, 8F, sky Plaza, N46 Dongzhimen
Wai Street Dongcheng District Beijing 100027
Tel. (+86) 10 84608366
Banco Sabadell in China
Banco Sabadell was the first Spanish bank to arrive in the country: in 1991, it opened a representative office in Beijing and in 2005 the second representative office opened in Shanghai, the real core of China’s business and financial activity.
- Advice and cooperation in establishing a Spanish company in China.
- Individualised service via contacts made in the country.
- Follow-up of import/export operations via relations with local banks.
- Support for projects and tenders.